Annons:
Etikettövrigt
Läst 72918 ggr
sofilange
2012-09-20 19:53

Smarta citat

Tjo! Söker lite smarta citat, så det är ju bara att skriva på vetjah ;)

(Helst engelska)

Annons:
Nellie007
2012-09-20 19:56

Dear middle finger, thank you for sticking up for me.

Treat me like a queen and I treat you like a king, treat me like a game and I show you how it´s played!

Roses are red, violets, are blue, hes for me, not for you, if by chance, you take my place, ill take my first, and smash your face!

fanniiiiie
2012-09-20 20:57

Ojoj har en hel del som jag sparat hehe Flört

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

Don't cry, just say fuck you and smile.

When you're up in life, your friends get to know who you are. But when you're down in life, you get to know who your friends are.

So keep your head up high so your tears don't fall as low as the person you're crying over.

When you feel like giving up, think of what made you hold on so long in the first place.

Don't waste your tears on someone who doesn't even deserves to see you smile.

Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one

When nothing goes right, go left.

Don't worry about the people from your past, because there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Here's a condom. I figured since you're acting like a dick, you should dress like one.

It's funny how the people who know the least about you, always have the most to say.

People need to shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

Love is a bitch but everybody needs her

The shit you hear about me might be true. But then again, it might be as fake as the bitch who told you.

Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect. And before you decide to judge someone at all, make sure you're not the same.

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lost

Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the hapiness of your present

You know my name, not my story. You've heard what i've done, not what i've been through. Stop judging me.

Life is too short to worry about what others think about you, have fun and give them something to talk about.

Even when it feels like it can't get any better, keep your head up and smile. Don't let them break you.

**Having haters that are two-faced just gives them more lips to kiss your ass with.

Worrying is stupid
It's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain

People never really change. They just start showing us more of what they always have been.

Be whoever you want to be. People are going to judge you, no matter what you do.

Love is when you have 100 reasons to leave someone, but you still look for one reason to fight for them.

The shit you hear about me might be true.
But then again, it might be as fake as the bitch who told you.

Treat people how you want to be treated or karma will sure as hell teach you how to treat someone.

I am me. I'm not willing to change for you, or anyone else.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.

People change and things go wrong, but just remember life goes on.

~

Be whoever you want to be. People are going to judge you, no matter what you do.

www.fanniieliasson.blogg.se

PiganX
2012-09-20 21:18

If it wasn't for my pain, i wouldn't know my strength. If it wasn't for my future, i wouldn't be fighting here today. And of course, i know my way up cause i fell the same way down. What matters is what you do when the troubles come around.

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones that ignore us, love the ones who hurt us & hurt the ones who love us.

It's not the size of a person that matters in a fight, what matters is the size of the fight in a person.

People hold on to memories so tight because memories are the only thing that don't change when everything and everyone else does.

Never apologize for what you feel, it's like saying sorry for being real.

Trust no one, tell your secrets to nobody and no one will ever betray you.

Remember that karma is only a bitch if you are. She'll come back to you later in the game and i promise, she'll sure as hell teach you how to treat someone.

fanniiiiie
2012-09-20 21:48

Love doesn't need to be perfect, it's just need to be true

People change. Memories don't.

If you hurt me with the truth, don't comfort me with a lie.

Everyone makes mistakes, life doesn't come with instructions

Mistakes are meant for learning, not repeating.

Love doesn't need to be perfect, it's just need to be true

The problem with guys is they pretend to like a girl when they really don't, and the problem with girls is they pretend they don't like a guy when they actually do

Don't say it unless you mean it. And if you mean it, you better be ready to prove it.

No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is.

Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back. That simply means you are two steps ahead of them.

Don't worry about me, my heart is not broken anymore. You should actually be worrying about yourself, because as far as I can see, you're still an asshole.

Wanna know who your real friends are? Fuck up and see who's still there.

www.fanniieliasson.blogg.se

:holmgreen:
2012-09-20 21:59

If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Zakarias
2012-09-21 01:03

Smile, then kill them.

/Zakarias

Annons:
Ztrawberries
2012-09-21 07:57

Everyone wants happiness no one wants pain, but you can't make a rainbow without little rain :) Med vänlig hälsning, Linda

Med vänlig hälsning, Linda Meijer, Ztrawberries Kaningård

PiganX
2012-09-28 22:40

I got your back and you got mine, i'll help you out anytime. To see you hurt, to see you cry makes me weep and wanna die. And if you agree to never fight, it wouldn't matter who's wrong or right. If a broken heart needs a mend, i'll be there right to the end. If your cheeks are wet from drops of tears, don't worry, let go of your fears. I'll be your friend 'til the end.

taggigarosen
2012-09-28 22:47

Hellre Bakad än Rakad

brusida
2012-09-28 23:26

When something difficult happens, you got 3 choices. You can let it control you. You can let it destroy you… or, get strengthen by it…

Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and the most importantly a beautiful soul.

"Problem är inga stoppskyltar,     
de är vägvisare."

:)

[134643]
2012-09-28 23:28

"Maybe you should eat some make up, so you can be pretty on the inside too"

oliiver
2015-04-11 10:06
Flöffo
2015-04-11 11:40

When nothing goes right… go left.

//Flöffo

Annons:
[Tilde]
2015-04-11 12:07

Adventures are the only things you can buy that make you richer. 

There are two things you should give your children: one is roots and the other one wings. 

There is no better friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you.

Money doesn't bring you happiness, it brings you the freedom to find it.

The secret to happiness is freedom. The secret to freedom is courage. 

You are not happy because everything is good. You are happy because you can see the good in everything. 

If you think sunshine brings you happiness, then you haven't danced in the rain.

I am not what happened to me. I am what I chose to become.

*~HamsterHamster~*
2015-04-12 00:22

Live for something or die for nothing.

Don't search for yourself, Create yourself.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Hey, I'm just money, a peace of paper and yet i control your life.

If you say the truth everytime you won't make much friends, but the right ones.

mvh, HamsterHamster

Hela mitt liv går ut på djurskydd.

[Sockertoppens_kaniner]
2015-04-12 20:00

~ Just cause you've got roots doesn't mean you can't have wings ~

hund_katt
2015-04-12 20:33

Life gives you enough scars, you don't need to manufacture your own. - Andy Biersack Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Andy Biersack Life is good, life is great. Always love and never hate. Break the rules, stand apart. Ignore your head and follow your heart. - Ashley Purdy Suicide isn't cowardly. I will tell you what's cowardly: treating people so badly that they want to end their lives. - Ashley Purdy Words can mean nothing, or be daggers in someone's heart. Choose them wisely. - Christian Coma ~ CC Follow your heart and chase your dreams until you catch them. Negative people who say you can't do something is only speaking for themselves. - Jake Pitts Normal is a setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that. Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim. - Bring Me The Horizon

Black Veil Brides ~ Slipknot ~ Three Days Grace ~ Falling in Reverse

[134643]
2015-04-13 19:29

She needed a hero, so that's what she became

[Lindis123]
2015-04-13 21:24

Smile.Why?Because you can.

Niniz
2015-04-14 11:37

"Don't just follow you heart, because your heart can be decived. You must lead your heart."

"You can't control your feelings, but you can control your actions. Don't let your feelings control you"

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they have"

"Weak people revange, strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore"

The only thig worse than a boy that hates you: a boy that loves you. 

"Of all the lies I've heard, "I love you" was my favorite one."

"Good girls are bad girls thet haven't been caught"

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!"

"Trying to forget you is like trying to remember someone I haven't meet. Impossible. "

"Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cries behind closed doors and fight battles nobody knows about."

"At the touch of love… everybody becomes a poet."

"Always forgive youe enemies. Nothing annoys them so much."

"Sometimes goodbye is a very painful way of saying I love you"

"One day, a five year old asked her big brother; "What is love?" He replied with; "Love is when you steal my chocolate from my school pack everyday… And I still keep it in the same place"

Annons:
Nelley
2015-04-14 18:31

"If you don't like seeing pictures of violence towards animals being posted, you need to help stop the violence, not the pictures." -Johnny Depp

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -Mahatma Gandhi

"To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. I should be unwilling to take the life of a lamb for the sake of the human body." -Mahatma Gandhi

_"I hold still today that the more helpless a creature is, the more entitled it is to mans protection from the cruelty of man." -Mahatma Gandhi
_

"I don't see why someone should lose their life just so you can have a snack." -Russel Brand

"In 100 or 200 years time, we may look back on the way we treated animals today as something like the way our forefathers treated slaves."  -Richard Dawkins

"It almost seems to me that man was not born to be a carnivore." -Albert Einstein

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." -Leonardo da Vinci

/Världens smartaste människor❤️

Lizelda
2015-04-28 20:56

Be proud of your scars, they're proof of a fight you never lost.

"Be proud of your scars, they're proof of a fight you never lost."

HundarBortskänkes, Ridsport, AkvariefiskFurry Paws

Bloggar om min assistanshund på Tassa Bredvid

Trongutten
2015-04-29 12:41

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain

Don't dream your life, live your dream

/ Josefin
Följ mig gärna på min blogg, htt://josefintimmes.blogg.se

[Tuulikki]
2015-05-05 00:38

Damaged people are dangerous, they know they can survive

Upp till toppen
Annons: