Annons:
Etikettbilder
Läst 2805 ggr
loveenglish
5/20/14, 7:42 PM

soon in Sweden!

Hello everyone! I found this site a few weeks ago. I was told by my sister Ally to visit Sweden. It will be so much fun and I have already started studying Swedish. I can talk pretty much since earlier when my cousins live there. So, as I said, I found this page and hope you would help me a bit. I can teach you, too. I suppose you are in Sweden studying much English so maybe I can be helpful sometimes;)

Just wanted to say hi! I think you can send a message to me on this site, right?

Some of you are maybe afraid to talking english, but don't be, cause you are amazing. I don't care about a little wrong spelling or something:)

can I insert a small smile in my text? i can not find it.

And there is a small box that I need to fill in? What is it. it says lots of words and so …should I press any:)? Like " ingen grupp val?" I know what "grupp" means but then i lose my mind..

Okey, i just clicked on "bilder" cause i know what that means ;P 

and "publicera inlägg" means publish posts. right?

Annons:
[MikeW]
5/20/14, 7:50 PM

Hey there! so fun of you to visit Sweden! I hope you will like it here! The people here are very loving and I think you will definetly enjoy your stay here in Sweden! :)

If you need any sort of help just send me a message, just press my name and then press "kontaka mig", "rubrik" is the subject :)

To insert a smiley just press the little happy guy in the top right of the comment box thingy ;p

"Publicera inlägg" means publish post, and "Publicera kommentar" means publish comment.

"Infoga video" means "Insert video", "Visa bild direkt i inlägget" means display image directly in the post.
You press that to make the image you have chosen be big so everyone can see it clearly.

I'm pretty good at english so if you need any further help I wouldn't mind helping :)

wille_wille
5/20/14, 7:51 PM

Hi!

That's correct, you click on someones username and then "Kontakta mig" (contact me).

Rubrik means subject, then you just write what you want and press "skicka meddelande" (send message).

If you are using a computer you can insert smileys, also if you run android or iOS with google chrome is it possible. Just make sure you have selected "show as desktopversion" or something in the menu.

Then you simply just press the very happy smiley just above where you write the text and then you will get like a window with some smileys.

"Ingen grupp vald" means like "no category choosen". 

So here you just simply choose the category you want your post in🙂

Yes, publicera inlägg is publish post.

Welcome to iFokus 🙂

**edit**

Mike was a little faster…

Hälsningar Wille, medarbetare på akvarieräkor och fjäderfä.

Halcyon
5/20/14, 9:21 PM

Where are you from?:)

we're always chasing that paradise

tusstuss
5/20/14, 10:23 PM

WOHO! Someone who speaks English! ^-^ Hai there! I'm a Swedish girl of age 13, I like Conventions, japanese candy, and Everything kawaii. *-* I'm also sometimes a cat. :3 (I cosplay a cat x3) Welcome to this AWESOME site!

Portal Is Love, Portal Is Life.

00eme05
5/21/14, 6:05 PM

Welcome to Sweden!

People wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you cant make a rainbow without any rainHjärta

[MARWAKE]
5/21/14, 8:13 PM

Welcome to Sweden! Fun with an English member here on iFokus! Maybe I can learn more English from you because my English is not the best :P If you write on your phone you can't insert any smiles ;)

Annons:
Splitter
5/21/14, 10:03 PM

My English is not the best, but I can try to say hi anyway! :)

Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up ~

Fizzy
5/21/14, 10:45 PM

Welcome. Enjoy your stay and you have chosen the right time to visit Sweden. Summer is coming to us and it is the time when Swedes are the happiest and most friendly.

You will love it here.

May the Gerbils be with you :3

[Tilde]
5/22/14, 9:20 AM

#3 Undrar samma med tanke på grammatiska fel som en native inte skulle göra… 😛

[rumelle]
5/22/14, 10:58 AM

#9 Funderade precis på samma sak, plus att användarnamnet vekar lite skumt för någon som är född med att prata engelska. :P

silverfiisk
5/22/14, 11:51 AM

#9 #10 jag har också lagt märke till den felaktiga grammatiken och användarnamnet.. Känns som att en engelsktalande person skulle kunna stava lite bättre och heta något annat än "loveenglish"..

Whippet
5/22/14, 2:02 PM

hmm verkar lite skumt men han/hon kanske gillar engelska:) 

Hi and welcome to sweden where come you from? 

hehe on fridays its sends a program on tv on canal 4 and its name is ''welcome to sweden''  my english is not soo good but i give it a chans:p🥳

I'm out Vilar huvudet i handen

Halcyon
5/22/14, 2:10 PM

#3 Ja det var det jag tänkte och hennes användarnamn är ju lite….skumt..

we're always chasing that paradise

Annons:
tusstuss
5/22/14, 3:26 PM

Mabye she/he is born in Another country, thats not English-speaking, but she/he loves English so she/he named herself/himself "loveenglish". Who said he/she was from a English-speaking country?

Portal Is Love, Portal Is Life.

[MARWAKE]
5/22/14, 3:28 PM

#14 Du snodde mina ord :P tänkte precis skriva samma sak :P

[Tilde]
5/22/14, 7:08 PM

#14 Annars borde han/hon inte erbjuda att hjälpa till med engelskan om han/hon inte är bättre än svenskarna. 😉

cookiedough101
10/2/14, 11:39 PM

Märkte också felen, kommer själv från Irland och meningsuppbygnaden i någon mening var fel, så som det inte brukar vara om man har engelska som förstaspråk :/

De som sa att man inte kan köpa lycka, glömde djuren.Glad

Sugar Mist
10/3/14, 12:32 PM

Hahahah, grammatiken ❤️

Bra försök iaf.

-

Whippet
10/3/14, 1:12 PM

Som #14 säger, så behöver hen inte komma från något engelsk pratande land..

I'm out Vilar huvudet i handen

Upp till toppen
Annons: