Annons:
Etikettböcker-film-och-musik
Läst 1312 ggr
Själshjärta
2018-10-24 14:40

Era favoritcitat

Jag är en person som älskar att samla på citat. 🙂

När jag hittar en rad i en bok, i en film, i en sång eller någon annanstans som talar till mig, skyndar jag mig att skriva ner den och spara den. Olika citat som jag har skrivit ner är någonting jag har kunnat komma tillbaka till, läst igen och har därmed kunnat förstå hur jag kände då jag hittade just det citatet.

Dela gärna med er av era favoritcitat! Det spelar ingen roll vilket språk de är skrivna på, hur långa/korta de är, vem som har sagt/skrivit/sjungit det - bara de betyder någonting för er. 

Jag kan dela med mig av några rader i en sång som talar till mig:

"This was supposed to be the easy part

But breaking down is what I found hard

Now I'm wearing this smile that I don't believe in

Inside, I feel like screaming" 

- Mayday Parade, Bruised and Scarred

Welcome to the Black Parade

Annons:
Emptymoment
2018-10-24 15:13

" Watch humans closely, and you´ll learn one thing. Deep down, they wish they were dead. They kill each other like they swat flies. Running towards oblivion like blind rats. They see the divine flame of life and piss over it. They´re genius at that. In a class all on their own, really."

- Malos, The Aegis

That body doesn´t have a Monado anymore, who knows how much life it´s got in it?

[134643]
2018-10-24 15:42

Jag vet inte vart det kommer ifrån, men ett av mina absoluta favoritcitat som hjälpte mig att kämpa när jag mådde som värst var detta:

"One day you'll wake up at 11:30 am on a Sunday with the love of your life and you'll make some coffee and pancakes and it'll all be alright".

Kanske ett tråkigt citat egentligen, men det har alltid gett mig hopp. Jag vet inte hur många söndagsförmiddagar jag har spenderat i sängen med min kärlek och käkat pannkakor sedan dess. Det var min målbild många dagar och jag har sådan tur att jag faktiskt fått uppleva det ❤️

Jag tycker också om denna:

"So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide." 

Av älskade Meredith Grey. 

Och mitt sista, av Kurt Vonnegut.

"Be soft. Don't let the world make you hard. Don't let the pain make you hate. Don't let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."

Jag föredrar citat som jag mår bra av. Som ger mig hopp, framtidstro, kärlek. Citat som får mig att varje dag vilja bli lite bättre, lite snällare och lite starkare ❤️

[EM_L]
2018-10-26 08:59

#2 Jag älskar det andra citatet. Jag känner hopp om att mitt hjärta kan repareras. Men samtidigt en tyng som jag mår dåligt av.

Magrat
2018-10-27 19:08

"The hardest battles are fought in the mind"

"Senua pushes away a world that conspired to cause so much suffering. There is nothing to go back to and worse to look forward to"

"The darkness is coming. It yearns for life,hungers for it - like a pack of wolves on a hunt but she's not stopping. Not this time."

"Have you died before? It's a serious question. When the illusion of self is shattered, you simply cease to be. Though it may not seem that way to others, you know when it is true. You can feel it, a stranger in your own body, an Imposter and nothing is the same ever again."

"In your sword still beats a heart"

- Hellblade Senua's sacrifice

Det här spelet hittade hem. Igenkänningsfaktorn är hög och det tog mig ett halvår att dra igenom spelet, med många tårar. Aldrig har jag upplevt ett så rörande spel, det träffade verkligen rätt i själen. Jag som så länge saknat ord för mitt mående.

Bloody but unbowed I stand tall at the oar And I'll climb their scaffold once they bring me back to shore I'm master of my fate, I am captain of my soul And I'll ride this boat, all the way, to hell

shia
2018-10-27 22:28

"you can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending" C.S. Lewis

Själshjärta
2018-11-03 21:46

Jag fortsätter…

"We'll carry on! We'll carry on! And though you're dead and gone, believe me, your memory will carry on! We'll carry on. And in my heart I can't contain it. The anthem won't explain it!"

- My Chemical Romance, Welcome to the Black Parade

Annons:
Emptymoment
2018-11-04 02:02

"The humans built the bonfire. All I  did was help them light it."

- Malos

That body doesn´t have a Monado anymore, who knows how much life it´s got in it?

JuliaMG
2018-11-04 13:20

Här är lite bokcitat som jag kom att tänka på just nu: "Sometimes, Ultraviolet, things feel true to us even if they´re not." - Jennifer Niven Några från Alice i Underlandet: "Every adventure requires a first step." "If you don't know where you're going, any path will take you there." "Have I gone mad?" "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are." "It takes ten times longer to put yourself back together as it does to fell apart." - Hunger Games Harry Potter: "We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy." "It does not do to well to dwell on dreams and forget to live." "It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” "Smart people learn from their mistakes, but the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others." - Brandon Mull, Fablehaven <3

Jag återkommer när jag har något bättre att skriva.

brokengirlsblossomintowarriors

"you,

see your face

you,

see a flaw

how; if you are the only one who has this face"

- the beauty construct

Själshjärta
2018-11-12 12:07

"Felet på världen är att de dumma är så säkra på sin sak och de visa är så fulla av tvivel." 

-  Bertrand Russell

[EM_L]
2018-11-13 13:45

Får man ha sina egna citat?

Själshjärta
2018-11-13 13:56

#11 Absolut! 😃

[EM_L]
2018-11-13 14:10

Släpp aldrig taget, låt dem inte dra ner dig i djupet. Simma upp till himlen. Om någon undrar så var det jag som skrev inlägget. Släpp aldrig taget!

Annons:
Själshjärta
2018-11-13 14:29

#13 Jag säger det igen: mycket fint skrivet! 🌺

Själshjärta
2018-11-14 13:53

Till alla er där ute som inte vet hur ni ska orka leva:

"Keep marching on

This is worth fighting for

You know we've all got battle scars

You've had enough

But just don't give up

Stick to your guns

You are worth fighting for

You know we've all got battle scars

Keep marching on"  

(Paradise Fears, Battle Scars) 🌺

Xseros
2018-11-18 14:52

"Ljuset är snabbare än ljudet.

Det är därför de flesta människor är trevliga tills man hör vad de säger"

-spanar'n

Ljuset är snabbare än ljudet.
Det är därför de flesta människor verkar trevliga tills man hör vad de säger.

Själshjärta
2018-11-20 14:04

"I can't breathe 

After all that you've told me

You took my heart and made me melt again"

- Mayday Parade, Angels

BlåPastell
2018-11-25 18:49

Jag har ett litet dokument där jag samlar citat, började för någon månad sen när jag pluggade till högskoleprovet och behövde motivation:

A moment of pain, is a lifetime of glory"- Louis Zamperini

"Repetition is a mother of skill" - Tony Robbins

Don’t look back, you´re not going that way.

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” - Muhammad Ali

The mind is everything. What you think you become. - Buddha

Everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear - George Addair

( just detta citat är väldigt känslomässigt laddat för mig då jag levt majoriteten av mitt liv i rädsla, och äntligen tagit mig igenom det)

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men and women who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGM27x5NbIO8ODd7aW5I9Q?view_as=subscriber

Effie
2018-12-05 12:48

Jag har samlat citat I over trettio år…och ett av mina favoritcitat är från en bok som heter Lev farligt, och som handlar om norska motståndsrörelsen. Huvudpersonen tyckte jämt, när något sabotage skulle utföras "ja men det där går väl inte?!" Och fick svaret: "Visst går det. Om inte annat så går det galet." Vilket jag tolkar som: Gör man inget, så blir inget gjort. Och det är ok att misslyckas.

Visst går det. Om inte annat, så går det galet

Själshjärta
2018-12-16 14:29

Why'd you come, you knew you should have stayed

I tried to warn you just to stay away

And now they're outside ready to bust

It looks like you might be one of us

- Twenty One Pilots, Heathens

Annons:
shia
2018-12-16 15:16

Denna hittar jag inte ngn som skrivit. Hittade bland bilder på Google och hittade ingen avsändare eller vad man säg😂 Men "call a girl pretty, and she'll forget in a hour. Call a girl ugly, and she'll remember it forever"

Upp till toppen
Annons: